The essentials of being a girl.

The essentials of being a girl.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Holiday (Celebrate)

I've just finished my finals! Woo-hoo! And now I'll have to wait about three weeks before I know if I'm going to graduate. Keeping my fingers crossed... but I seriously don't know if I did well. I hope so! However: I'm finished with school (unless I failed, but I don't want to be too pessimistic) and my summer holiday has just started. I hope that I can start with my life as a student in a few months, and not only because that means I can buy new stuff when I'm going to rent my own apartment. No. Well.. Ok, it does mean that I can buy new stuff. Damn, you got me.

(But seriously, I can't wait to go to IKEA and spend my whole bankaccount on furniture and everything you need when you're moving out)






1 comment:

  1. Well done! I feel for your bankaccount, that poor little thing!

    ReplyDelete