The essentials of being a girl.

The essentials of being a girl.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pets

We have three cats. Lizzy - a bit fat and the youngest of the pack -, Loesje - thin as a stick - and Rosa - a lazy old cat that looks like a sausage with feet and mostly sleeps- who each represent their owner, in fysical appearance and behaviour. Lizzy is 'The one who can cry so hard it hurts' cat - they have a chubby body and a biting addiction in common. Loesje is 'The one made of pure bitchiness' cat - both extremely thin. Rosa is mine. I'm not going to explain why she looks like me. But I have to say that sleeping is one of my hobbies. Too bad we don't have dogs, because they tend to look like their owners even more...
Have a nice day. I'm going to feed my cat and eat some bread myself, we are hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment